Field Service Technician - Service/Existing Account Sales - CNC Manufacturing
Kenosha, WI 53140
Field Service / Hybrid Field Service/Existing Account Sales - CNC Manufacturing - Northern, IL/Southern, WI Region.
- Our client is an industrial manufacturer specializing in CNC controls and CNC machine tools. They sell turnkey systems all throughout the United States. They have been an industry leader for the past 50 years.
- They are looking for a candidate for their Associate Service and Sales Position for the Northern IL/Southern WI territory.
- This is a hybrid position that will incorporate both field service work, as well as, field sales work. Anything from light service repairs/machine maintenance to estimating and proactive selling preventative maintenance within existing accounts, etc.
- Base salary with benefits, company vehicle & more
- Performing service on existing products in machine shops and manufacturing companies
- Installation of new CNC controls and CNC machine tools
- Performing scheduled maintenance to keep products running like new
- Keeping accurate customer records with a CRM system
- Training customers on product use after the installation.
- Working trade shows
- Participation in regional sales meetings
- Supporting current customers with information and help in solving problems
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to be insured through their car insurance company so must have a relatively clean driving record (no major issues, no DUI/DWI, valid driver's license, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience working with CNC machines or as a machine operator.
- Experience in manufacturing or machine shops required
- Strong interest in manufacturing technology
- Motivated and results oriented attitude with the appropriate personality for consultative selling
- Ability to learn new concepts and how to apply them
- Technical aptitude, "hands-on" mechanical approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Base salary in the $46k - $52k range (depending on experience)
- Health Benefits program
- Company Vehicle and auto insurance provided
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers