Field Service Technician - Mining/Industrial - to 65/hourly CAD
Toronto, ON M4B 1B4
Field Service Technician - Mining - Toronto, ON Canada - Hourly of $40-65/hr CAD plus OT, strong Benefit Package
Our client, an international leader in heavy equipment for the mining sector, is seeking a Field Service Technician for the Mining Industry in Toronto, ON. They have a global presence and are an extremely well-respected name in their industry. Their history dates back over 60 years and they are currently poised for a major expansion in North America.
· The Field Service Technician requires exceptional skills in hydraulic and electrical troubleshooting, and repair of heavy construction equipment.
· RMS desires employees that can build and maintain solid customer relationships, are self-directed, and can demonstrate safe working habits.
· A strong work ethic along with the ability to work outside in the elements are also required.
· In this role, you will be the service repair contact of RMS for the customers you serve in your geographic area but may also be dispatched to other geographic areas as needed. You will be responsible for a high standard of quick response time to customers and will be required to have a high sense of urgency in prioritizing customer repairs.
· Travel will be approximately 80% within the North America with some international travel
Compensation will include an hourly rate of $40 - 65/hr CAD plus overtime, fantastic benefit package, short and long term disability, 401K, profit sharing and PTO.
Requirements - The ideal candidate will have five (5) years’ experience as a Field Service Technician working on heavy equipment. Both Mechanical and Electrical knowledge is required. Valid passport is required and must reside within 1 hour of major airport.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.