Executive Assistant - York Based Manufacturing Firm - FT/Salary to 50k
York, PA 17401
Executive Assistant - York, PA Based Manufacturing Firm - Full-time Position - $45k-$50k
A specialty manufacturer of screw machine products whose history dates to 1905, is seeking an Executive Assistant to work directly with the Owner as well as assist the Sales staff. This position will be located at the 170,000 sq. ft headquarters in York, PA. This company specializes in manufacturing screws that are used in heavy mining machinery, OEM build and aftermarket replacement. They offer a small business environment built on teamwork and collaboration. The Executive Assistant role can lead to larger roles within the organization.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include:
- Supporting company leadership with organization of tasks
- Processing incoming leads to assist the sales team
- Filter inbound sales calls
- Help build a strong social media presence for the company
- Assist in creating presentations and spreadsheets through PowerPoint, Word and Excel for the executive team.
- Work in collaboration with the sales and finance departments
- College degree preferred though not required for the right candidate
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Organizational Skills are a must
- Social Media savvy
- Outgoing and motivated personality
- Marketing experience is a plus
- $45k - $50k per year
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PROFESSIONAL SEARCH AllSearch has built a quality reputation helping talent in the professional fields of sales, technology, insurance and management all across the United States find and land exciting and rewarding career positions. We’re a leading provider of professional placement and recruiting services, having placed professionals in 46 states across the U.S., and in six countries around the world. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #ProfessionalCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.