Engineering Recruiter - Professional Direct Hire Search Firm - First Year 80k
York, PA 17401
Engineering Recruiter - Professional Direct Hire Search Firm. Top 50 Fastest Growing Company in Central PA. First Year $80k+
AllSearch Professional Staffing, a 16 year old National Professional Search Firm, now headquartered in flourishing Downtown York, PA has an opening for a Engineering Recruiter to tackle the most challenging national recruiting needs of our clients.
By coming to work with AllSearch, you will be joining a strong and stable search firm that recruits for a deep base of clients located all over North America as well as internationally, so far 46 states, 6 countries, and counting. You will also be joining one the Top 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies in Central Pennsylvania, named in 2018 by the Central Penn Business Journal.
- We are currently looking for a relationship focused Professional Recruiter to take their recruiting experience within the manufacturing and industrial world, and develop that into the role of a Engineering Recruiter. In this role you'll get to take your knowledge of all things industrial and manufacturing, and advise, educate and build relationships with the best skilled manufacturing and engineering talent all over the country.
- You'll find skilled talent for roles such as: Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineers, Distribution, Production and Operations Management, Field Service Techs and Field Service Managers, Maintenance Engineers, and other similar skilled trades positions that are in high demand within the manufacturing world.
- More than just finding the talent, you will get to know them, you'll help advise them, educate them on finding and landing the best possible career for their skill set. You'll build long term relationships with them to insure a long term, mutually beneficial relationship.
- You must posses the confidence and motivation to get on the phones early and often. Outbound calls will help you build a pipeline of candidates for the multiple special projects you will be owning for our clients.
- Ideally you will have a natural curiosity for wanting to understand the needs of your engineering candidates, their job search, and what they ultimately want from their career.
- You are empathetic to others and excellent at building long term relationships. Your candidates will rely on you to coach them through the interviewing & hiring process and will lean on you as an advisor for their career search. Consistent follow up and communication skills are key.
- You possess strong closing skills and the ability to help your candidates navigate the vulnerability that a career change involves.
**KEYS TO SUCCESS**
To thrive in this role, you will have to be someone that shares our values. Some of these values are:
- Strong work ethic is required. We are a rapidly growing company and we can only continue this growth if we have people who are willing to work harder and smarter than the competition.
- You are up for the challenge of working for a small business that is seeing rapid success and growth. Fearlessness is a must. Ownership of the part you play in the growth of yourself, our candidates, clients and company should come naturally to you.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude. We highly value the positive, enthusiastic culture we have.
- 2+ years of proven recruiting success, specifically in the engineering space
- No direct hire recruiting experience is required, will consider a recruiter that comes to us from the temporary staffing industry or corporate recruiting as long as they have a good strong understanding of various manufacturing and industrial environments.
- A friendly, relationship minded personality.
- BS or BA degree is preferred, but not required.
- No fear of outbound calling to potential candidates.
- AllSearch offers a reliable base salary plus a very strong quarterly commission and bonus package. Recruiters can easily make over $80k the first year. $100k+ year two and beyond.
- Company Sponsored Group Healthcare Package, 100% Company Paid Dental Plans for Individual, 100% Company Paid Vision Plan for Individual, 100% Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, Simple IRA with company match, Generous Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, Company Paid Volunteer Time Off, Stocked kitchen of breakfast, lunch and Pizza Fridays, Monthly Team Building events, Modified Friday Hours, Employee Recognition Programs and More.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch has built a quality reputation helping talent in the professional fields of sales, technology, insurance and management all across the United States find and land exciting and rewarding career positions. We’re a leading provider of professional placement and recruiting services, having placed professionals in 46 states across the U.S., and in six countries around the world. Build Your Career Helping Others Build Theirs! #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.