Ecommerce Project Manager - Consumer Products - Salary 100K
Austin, TX 78701
Ecommerce Project Manager - Consumer Products - Austin, TX - Salary to $100K plus Ultra Aggressive Bonus Package
Our client, based in Austin, TX, is a leading online distributor of consumer products for the pet supply, beauty & wellness, health & fitness, food & beverage, consumer durables/household products, and personal grooming markets. The company delivers innovative products of outstanding quality to their respective markets. They are disrupting the market and revolutionizing online distribution channels.
Our client is seeking a product line Ecommerce Project Manager based out of their Austin, TX office. The person in this role will create rigid systems/controls/workflows for the main operational business units (logistics, amazon marketing, customer service, etc.). They will manage the execution of those systems by measuring and holding the respective employees accountable.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and establish governance, reporting, and key performance metric structures and controls for all business areas incl. marketing, operations and supply chain
- Improve, systemize, and standardize current business procedures and integrate these into controlling and reporting processes to achieve constant deliverables
- Coordinate, hold accountable, and lead cross-functional teams of up to 10 freelancers/contractors/agencies in the execution of key business building initiatives such as new product launches, marketing optimization, and distribution channel development
- Identify and implement pricing initiatives, process excellence initiatives, cost-cutting measures, product return minimization, and risk mitigation
- Lead and recruit the brand’s team members (primarily virtual assistants, freelancers and contractors) and build out key organizational and human resources processes
Education and Experience Requirements:
- One to four years’ work experience in general/product/project management, financial or consulting services
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, accounting or a quantitative discipline, or experience in the project management, finance or consulting field
- Ability to communicate structured and top-down effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability and experience to create systems and workflows and to monitor key business processes
- Strong numerical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Self-starter who can take initiative, work independently and meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet demanding deadlines
Base salary of $80-100K DOE with bonus potential of 2-3X salary.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
To compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely past time to move on. Work with a technology search firm whose recruiters have worked in the code. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting technology searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #TechnologyCareers