Corporate Recruiter - Worldwide Product Manufacturer - 80K-100K
Newnan, GA 30263
Corporate Recruiter - Worldwide Product Manufacturer - SW Atlanta Area - $80K-$100K
Our client, a worldwide product manufacturer headquartered outside of Newnan, GA, has an immediate need for a skilled Corporate Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager for their growing team. The candidate can live and be based within a commutable distance from the corporate headquarters southwest of the Atlanta area:
- Develop processes to create or enhance programs and policies.
- Develop talent acquisition programs related to production hiring, professional recruiting strategies, career fair execution, and the candidate experience.
- Partner with business leaders to identify, develop and implement staffing strategies, policies, and programs.
- Provide personal, “hands-on” involvement, direction, and support while being accountable for recruitment initiatives and targets.
- Develop, monitor and measure all talent acquisition initiatives to ensure trends are identified and addressed, including, but not limited to, turnover and retention.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the company and the community.
- Manage the recruitment life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Use social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates.
Compensation in this role will include a base salary between $80-100K that will be dependent upon experience. In addition, the company offers a fantastic benefits package that will include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous paid time off, 401k with a company match and more.
Requirements Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University and 5 or more years in recruiting and talent acquisition program development. A successful individual will have extensive project management experience, the ability to build relationships across multiple business areas and levels, and can lead and influence. We are seeking a team player with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch has built a quality reputation helping talent in the professional fields of sales, technology, insurance and management all across the United States find and land exciting and rewarding career positions. We’re a leading provider of professional placement and recruiting services, having placed professionals in 46 states across the U.S., and in six countries around the world. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #ProfessionalCareers