Controls Technician - Commercial HVAC - to $29/hour
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Controls Technician - Commercial HVAC – Las Vegas metro Area - to $29/hour
Our client is a leading regional mechanical service provider specializing in commercial HVAC service and maintenance. They have a need for a Controls Technician for the Las Vegas market.
- Receive and run controls related service calls and PM task schedule for controls with minimal assistance. Troubleshoot, repair and program control systems.
- Start up, testing, commissioning and servicing controls projects.
- Provides training to customer on controls systems as directed
- Modify existing programs, troubleshooting to maintain optimum system operation.
- Perform database uploads and downloads to provide DDC controllers with current programs.
- Verify correct system and control sequence operations.
- Provide reports by accumulating data from multiple automation systems and/or software support programs.
- Review, modify, and implement programming changes to building automation system to ensure efficient and effective system operations and conformance with standards and guidelines and energy savings.
- Calibrate, repair, and replace building automation system sensing devices to specifications.
- Study plans, drawings, specifications, and work order requirements.
- Troubleshoot power supplies, controllers, and transducers; take corrective actions.
Compensation: Our client will offer $26-$29/hr for this role. The company also offers full benefits, a 401k, vacation and a company vehicle.
Requirements: Candidates must have programming and HVAC controls experience. Our client offers a tremendous team atmosphere that is focused on growth. The ideal candidate will share those attributes.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCHAllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.