Construction Sales Representative - Material Handling
Renton, WA 98055
Construction Sales Representative - Material Handling - Strong Base Salary plus Commission Package, Vehicle and Benefits - Renton, WA
Our client, a leading distributor of Material Handling equipment, has an immediate need for a Construction Sales Representative based out of Renton, WA.
- Supplying one of the nation’s most trusted Material Handling Equipment, our client is seeking a Construction Sales Representative with the responsibility of covering a territory in and around Seattle
- 75% of time will be spent in the field with no overnight travel
- Develop sales plan for assigned accounts including strategy, tactics and required support
- Develop and strengthen existing client relationships
- Increase sales volume through strategic prospecting and territory management
- Staying current on product offerings and industry trends
- Research, determine and provide solutions to exceed expectations
- Develop thorough product knowledge and conduct equipment demonstrations
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports to leadership
- Manage day-to-day activity and detailed notes through CRM
- 0-5 years of B2B/Commercial Sales Experience preferably into the Construction Sector
- Ideal candidate will have Material Handling Experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and prior use of a CRM
- People and relationship building skills
- Bachelors Degree
Includes a strong base salary plus a lucrative commission package as well as a company vehicle, cell phone, laptop. Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/401K.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start recruiting? I started recruiting when I was 21-years old. I began my career within a staffing/temporary agency and had continued that path on and off for the next 10 years. In my spare time, I enjoy being outside surrounded by nature reading a good book or curled up on the couch with my son watching our favorite show, The Office.