Business Administration Manager - Worldwide Product Manufacturer - 60K-70K
Chattanooga, TN 37401
Business Administration Manager - Worldwide Product Manufacturer outside of Chattanooga, TN. $60K-70K Salary
Our client, a worldwide product manufacturer headquartered just outside of Chattanooga, TN, has an immediate need for a skilled Business Administration Manager for their growing team. Develop processes to create or enhance programs and policies.
- Identify and implement successful strategies to improve administrative efficiencies, customer service, productivity, and profitability.
- Provide team members with the appropriate training, tools and direction while monitoring progress and achievement through established performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, and motivate an office staff. Oversee company policies, procedures, and office operations.
- Serve as the Administrative point of contact for Mountville Corporate.
- Maintain pricing records within our ERP and customer spreadsheets.
- Simultaneously complete several independent, project-based works. Projects may require self-teaching to determine a solution for business opportunities.
Compensation in this role will include a base salary between $60-70K that will be dependent upon experience. In addition, the company offers a fantastic benefits package that will include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous paid time off, 401k with a company match and more.
Requirements Qualified candidates will possess a four-year college degree with 1-5 years of direct supervisory experience. Candidate must possess a strong sense of urgency, be attentive to detail and capable of making quick, informed decisions. We are seeking a team player with strong computer skills working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), who is highly motivated, and is a self-starter.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
Work with management recruiters you can trust. Motivating, inspiring and mentoring people is one of the key factors in business success. Management positions you right in the thick of it all! Your career path isn’t about sitting in a mundane job for the next 30 years. It’s about selectively vetting out and choosing exactly what company you think is doing great things in this world, has a great mission, exists in an industry that is going places and doing good, that can challenge you, that can awaken your spirit and have you jumping out of bed each morning. AllSearch will Find Your Path. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #ManagementCareers