Branch Service Manager - Mechanical Equipment Manufacturer - Strong Growing Regional Company
Denver, CO 80201
Branch Service Manager - Mechanical Equipment Manufacturer - Strong Growing Regional Company in Denver, CO
Our client, a growing mechanical equipment manufacturer and distributor, has an immediate need for a Branch Service Manager for their Denver, CO branch location. As the leader of this branch location, this Manager will lead a team of around 10 staff that will include service, sales and operations personnel.
In terms of this company, this is not your typical “corporate America” organization. Our client is a western based, privately owned company. They offer an incredible work environment that is big on work life balance and a strong family culture. While not huge, the company is strong and stable, produce a very high quality product, and is growing at a very strong pace. There will be a lot of opportunity for success and career development. In terms of the hours of the position, this position will be a Monday through Friday role, 8am-5pm. No nights or weekends will be required.
In this role, the Branch Manager will:
- Lead all of the activities of this Denver based branch location, with the primary goal of helping grow and expand a strong customer base in that region
- Be responsible for leading the sales team, the service team and all of the operational support staff and tasks that go on within the location
- Handle financial management, performance management, problem solving, technical support, and client care
- Ensure the field service team has the tools they need to work effectively
- Support the sales team and handle key client contact as needed
- Be responsible for purchasing, general financial management and full profit and loss management
- Make sure all of the departments are working together, that safety protocol is being met and that general administrative functions are being handled.
Compensation for this position will include a strong base salary that will be flexible depending on the candidate and their experience. The company also offers a call phone, laptop, full health, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability and more.
Requirements for this role will include at least 5 years of supervisory experience, managing a branch location within the industrial / commercial service industry.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
Work with management recruiters you can trust. Motivating, inspiring and mentoring people is one of the key factors in business success. Management positions you right in the thick of it all! Your career path isn’t about sitting in a mundane job for the next 30 years. It’s about selectively vetting out and choosing exactly what company you think is doing great things in this world, has a great mission, exists in an industry that is going places and doing good, that can challenge you, that can awaken your spirit and have you jumping out of bed each morning. AllSearch will Find Your Path. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #ManagementCareers