Aftermarket Business Development Representative - Automotive Components - Base to 75k
Toledo, OH 43601
Aftermarket Business Development Representative - Automotive Components - Base Salary of $55-75K plus strong bonus, excellent benefits. Toledo, Ohio.
For more than 50 years, our client has proudly served the international automotive sector. Operating in more the 50 countries, they have begun an aggressive expansion in the USA and are seeking an Aftermarket Business Development Representative to continue this impressive growth. The company has a fantastic name in the industry. There is a lot of opportunity to grow and develop in this role while earning an excellent income.
The responsibilities of the Territory Sales Rep will be:
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Maintains records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Travel up to 50% in USA and Canada
Compensation includes a strong base salary in the $60-75K range DOE and lucrative bonus plan of an additional 25-30% of salary. On top of this, the company provides a cell phone, laptop, mileage reimbursement as well as expense account. Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K, LTD, STD, and additional benefits.
Requirements for this position include 2+ years B2B Sales Experience preferably into the automotive market. Bachelor Degree is required.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCH AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.