Accounting Clerk - Financial Services - Salary to $45k Full Benefits
York, PA 17401
Accounting Clerk - Financial Services - Base Salary $40k-45k plus Full Benefits - York, PA
Our Client, an extremely well-respected name in Financial Services in Central PA, has an immediate need for an Accounting Clerk in the York, PA. The company is consistently winning awards for growth and their workplace.
The Accounting Clerk will have the following responsibilities:
- Review invoices and statements to ensure that they are properly coded and have appropriate authorization for payment
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions
- Review and initiate the release of invoices for payment
- Maintain proper back up for files for research and reference
- Prepare reports and summaries for supervisors and managers
- Monitor accounts to ensure that payments are up to date
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of data on accounts
- Code documents and allocate expense according to company procedures
- Reconcile and review employee expense reports
- Reconcile credit card statements
- IRS form 1099 preparation
- Maintain positive working relationships with customers and vendors
- Other duties as required
Compensation for this role will be a salary of between $40-45K as well as full health benefits, 401K etc.
Requirements include a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or similar Degree, and at least 1 year of related Accounting experience.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PROFESSIONAL SEARCH AllSearch has built a quality reputation helping talent in the professional fields of sales, technology, insurance and management all across the United States find and land exciting and rewarding career positions. We’re a leading provider of professional placement and recruiting services, having placed professionals in 46 states across the U.S., and in six countries around the world. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #ProfessionalCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.