Territory Sales Rep - International Building Product Manufacturer - Base to 80k
Territory Sales Rep with International Building Product Manufacturer in Phoenix, AZ. Take Over Well Performing Existing Territory. Base to $80k.
Our client, a leading national building product manufacturer, has an immediate need for a skilled Territory Manager to handle a Southwest based territory, in and around the Phoenix, AZ market. Details as follows:
- As this will be a field based role, with a work from home office scenario, the actual home location is a bit flexible but would prefer the candidate to live in or around Phoenix, AZ.
- This company is a fantastic organization that has been in business for over 50 years, and has been extremely profitable and successful over their many years in business. It is a privately owned company, with locations all throughout Canada and the United States. They are extremely well run, and pride themselves on being a great place to work and build a career.
- In this Territory Manager role, they are actually looking for someone to take over an existing and well performing territory for a long time Territory Manager that has been promoted. Thus, you will be taking over all of the current clients and relationships in this territory, and continue the development of those accounts.
- This Territory Manager will report to the Market Manager, and be supported by a strong team of Inside Sales Reps.
- Basically, the Territory Manager is fully responsible for driving revenue and margin and overall customer relationships with all accounts in this territory. So this role will be a mix of both driving new accounts as well as maximizing revenue from the current customer base.
- As they are a manufacturer, their products are sold to small and large retailers and lumber yards and more. So the type of sales contacts that you will call on will be purchasing people, buyers, front line managers and small business owners within this retail, dealer, lumberyard and distribution sector.
- As far as the compensation, we are looking at a very strong base salary in the $65k - $80k range, and then a bonus program that will take the total compensation to around $100k. The benefits are very solid as well and will include a company car plus maintenance and gas, cell phone, laptop, business expenses, paid time off, retirement plan with a strong company contribution, excellent medical benefits and more.
- Requirements for this position include at least 5 years of successful outside sales experience in the building products world as well as a Bachelors Degree. A strong preference will be given to candidates with a background in wood, cabinets or a similar building material. Candidate should have extensive experience selling to the distributor / retailer market.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers