Sales Manager - International Building Product Manufacturer - Team Leader - Comp to 150k
Sales Manager with International Building Product Manufacturer. Lead Team of Territory Sales Reps. Comp to 150k. Dallas, TX
- Our client, a leading national building product manufacturer, has an immediate need for a skilled Outside Sales Manager to lead a team of Texas based Territory Sales Reps. This Outside Sales Manager will be based out of the company’s Dallas, TX location. The overall region of responsibility will include Dallas, Houston and Austin, TX.
- This company is a fantastic organization that has been in business for over 50 years, and has been extremely profitable and successful over their many years in business. It is a privately owned company, with locations all throughout Canada and the United States. They are extremely well run, and pride themselves on being a great place to work and build a career. As they are a manufacturer, their products are sold to small and large retailers and lumber yards and more. The type of sales contacts that you and your team will call on will be purchasing people, buyers, front line managers and small business owners within this retail, dealer, lumberyard and distribution sector.
- In this role, the Outside Sales Manager will lead a team of 3 Territory Sales Reps, as well as team of inside sales trainees. This is a true leadership role, but also a “selling” sales manager role. As a leader, the Outside Sales Manager will oversee all of the sales activities and performance of their team out in the field. This will include assigning sales leads, setting and monitoring goals, evaluating performance, training, coaching and more. This person will also develop strategy for the market, and develop strong sales and marketing plans. At the same time, the Outside Sales Manager will work out in the field with their team, helping to make sales calls, working on complex sales, dealing directly with larger or more challenging customers, closing large sales and more. In terms of field time versus in-office time, the Outside Sales Manager will likely be out in the field around 60% of the time.
- This Outside Sales Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales. The Outside Sales Team will also be supported by a strong Inside Sales team.
- As far as the compensation, we are looking at a very strong base salary in the $85k - $120k range, and then a bonus program that will add another 30% on top of the base salary. Total comp can be as high as $150k in this role. The benefits are very solid as well and will include a company car plus maintenance and gas, cell phone, laptop, business expenses, paid time off, retirement plan with a strong company contribution, excellent medical benefits and more.
- Requirements for this position include at least 8 years of successful outside sales experience in the building products world as well as a Bachelors Degree. Candidate should have extensive experience selling to the distributor / retailer market, and be able to provide exceptional sales numbers. Leadership experience is also required.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers