Receptionist - Dental Practice - FT/15-20/hourly
Schaumburg, IL 60168
Dental Receptionist/Front Desk Professional - Dental Services Office - $15-$20/hourly - Schaumburg, IL
- Our client, a provider of geriatric, pediatric, cosmetic and emergency dental services has a current opportunity for Receptionist/Front Desk professional in Schaumburg, IL.
- As the Receptionist/Front Desk Professional, you will be the first initial contact with clients. Along with greeting clients, this position will also be responsible for handling and managing all phone activity at the front desk to schedule appointments, discuss concerns and provide any clarification with insurance questions. The Receptionist/Front Desk Professional will also accurately handle all insurance verifications and report to the Office Manager.
Requirements for this role include at least 5 years of dental office experience including managing a multi-line telephone system also, insurance verifications, coding and dental software programs, specifically Dentrix.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PROFESSIONAL SEARCH AllSearch has built a quality reputation over the past 17 years of helping talent in the professional fields of sales, technology, insurance and management all across the United States find and land exciting and rewarding career positions. We’re a leading provider of professional placement and recruiting services, having placed professionals in 46 states across the U.S., and in six countries around the world. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #ProfessionalCareersEqual
Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Industrial Automation - Sales & Management Recruiter
I was born and raised in York, Pennsylvania. I am a mother to a wonderful 9 year-old boy who will steal my heart and laughs every chance he gets. I began my recruiting/staffing career in the temporary staffing space, and really gravitated towards becoming a professional recruiter, which was the goal by about year 3. In my spare time, I enjoy being outside surrounded by nature reading a good book or curled up on the couch with my son watching our favorite show, The Office. I’d like to think of myself as very spiritually aware, positive and generous, which has guided me here. The environment, culture and growth are some of the many reasons I chose AllSearch.
What motivates you?
- Being a mother! My biggest motivation will always be my son. Next in line is taking great pride in my work that I thoroughly enjoy, which boils down to creating a positive candidate experience, bringing success to the company and the ability to alter someone’s life.
When did you start recruiting?
- I started recruiting when I was 21-years old. I began my career within a staffing/temporary agency and had continued that path on and off for the next 10 years.
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
- I love spending time with my son/family. I’ve become quite the bookworm so you can usually catch me nose deep in a spiritual/self-help book, and outside if possible.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
- I aspired to be a special education teacher that had a family of 3-4 adopted children.
What famous person would you switch lives with?
- Hands down, Chrissy Teigen. Not only is she successful in her professional career, she is a mother before anything else and well… she’s married to John Legend!