New Home Sales Marketing Representative - Fortune 500 Home Builder
New Home Sales & Marketing Representative. Fortune 500 Home Builder. Inside Sales Business Development. York, PA. Avg Rep Earned $130k Last Year.
- Our client is a Fortune 500 Home Builder that has been in business for over 50 years. They are a leader in their industry and also one of the most financially stable, publicly held companies in the country.
- They are looking for a candidate for their New Home Sales & Marketing Role. This is a highly regarded position with the company. They offer an excellent training program and the opportunity to earn a six figure income right away. In fact, the average sales rep in this position earned $130k last year.
- The current opening is for the York, PA and surrounding areas. This is a full time, W2 Sales Position with an excellent benefit package as well.
- The training program is a two to three month in house, comprehensive, training program that will teach you everything you need to know about being successful and selling homes.
- They have an excellent marketing and advertising program that drives customers into their communities. They are a National builder and have an excellent name in the industry.
- Sales Reps will be assigned to an individual model home in a community and will sell from that model to home buyers that come to them. Reps will also be responsible for local marketing, events, reaching out to Realtors, etc.
- Sales Reps are expected to maintain their prospects in the web based lead management system and to be engaged in prospecting on a daily basis through warm calls to past customers, as well as, using current marketing initiatives.
- Once you have a strong lead, you will run them through the in house lender to get a pre-approval, prepare and write the contract and make all home selections with the customer. It is your responsibility to manage the process through construction and settlement with the help of the on-site Project Manager.
- Once through the training program, you will be have a sales quota of 2 homes per month or 6 for the quarter.
- You would be required to work 3 out of 4 weekends per month, but those weeks would still be 5 day workweeks. You would have off 2 days during the weeks that you are working the weekend. Hours would typically be 10am – 6pm.
- 4 year college degree is preferred
- 3+ years of successful “commissioned sales” experience
- Looking for top producers, candidates that have surpassed quota in previous roles and have the documents to prove it. Presidents Club winners, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Position starts out with a base salary in the $40k - $50k range during training. Once training is complete, it’s a commissioned position based on a salary goal of $130k.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Program, Profit Sharing, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers