General Manager - Manufacturing – Base Salary to 150k/year - York, PA
York, PA 17404 US
General Manager - Manufacturing – Base Salary to 150k/year – York, PA
- Our client is a strong and stable contract manufacturer headquartered in York, PA. They are a family run company that has been in business for the past 25 years. They are a contract manufacturer that specializes in building control panels, wire harnesses, electro-mechanical assemblies, and more.
- They are seeking a General Manager to be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of daily operations, including personnel development, performance enhancement across various departments, and alignment with company priorities.
- In this role, the General Manager will play a pivotal role in improving profitability, efficiency, and quality while representing the company to customers and ensuring compliance with management systems and audits.
- The General Manager will work directly with the President and will essentially be responsible for running the company.
- Direct and oversee the daily business operations and service functions of the company in alignment with the priorities established by the President and the performance objectives of the organization.
- Promote staff growth through proactive leadership strategies to ensure the attainment of business objectives.
- Develop and advance the performance of Customer Service, Manufacturing, Process and Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, and Purchasing, while also managing the performance of each respective team.
- Oversee the service functions related to Finance & Controlling, Human Resources, Facilities, and IT, ensuring their alignment with the group’s organizational structure and guidelines.
- Improve profitability, efficiency, quality, and timely delivery while optimizing inventory levels by implementing and advancing lean management techniques such as 5S, Shop floor, lean production, continuous improvement, predictive maintenance, etc.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers and potential clients, particularly in the process of securing new manufacturing projects in collaboration with the Sales team.
- Supervise compliance, including the coordination of audits and customer audits, in collaboration with the Quality department.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in leading manufacturing operations
- Proficient in strategic planning, executing business strategies, and showcases strong analytical and financial analysis abilities
- Must have experience with ERP Systems, preferably NetSuite
- Base salary in the 100k - 150k/year range, dependent on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Recruiting is one of the top Industrial Sales & Service Recruitment Agencies in the United States. Our many highly niche industrial recruiting teams focus on sales, service, and business development activities within a variety of manufacturing, machinery and industrial sectors. Recruiting expertise covers HVAC mechanical contractors, building products, industrial manufacturing and automation, construction material supply, industrial supply chain distribution, agricultural machinery sales, facilities management and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Recruiting / Co-Founder
What motivates you?
A good challenge or competition! Changing people’s lives for the better!
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
I think I started selling when I came out of the womb. Seriously though, for as long as I can remember, I have enjoyed meeting people, making friends, building relationships, you name it. I can’t think of anything I would rather do than sales and recruiting! There is no greater feeling than matching that perfect candidate with his or her dream job! That makes me happy!
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
I love sports – coaching, watching, participating (much more when I was younger, of course). I have three boys that keep me very busy, and I have loved coaching them over the past ten years or so. Football, wrestling, baseball, lacrosse, and basketball!
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Towson State University (when it was still called Towson State). Greatest five years of my life. I met my wife, I met my business partner, I met many lifelong friends and I had a ton of fun!
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Depends. Am I in my “all or nothing” workout phase where it’s a Nutribullet shake with veggies and fruits, or is it the other nine months of the year when it’s whatever I can get my hands on?
Who is your hero?
My dad. He taught me everything I know! I learned how to work hard, how to be a good father, how to be a good husband, how to ride a motorcycle, how to sacrifice everything for those that you love, how to deal with terrible situations and make the best of it, and most importantly, how to never give up!