Customer Quality Manager - International Leader in Refrigeration, Controls & HVAC - Central Pennsylvania
Customer Service Quality Manager for International Leader in Refrigeration, Controls & HVAC. Central Pennsylvania in Lancaster. $65k-$75k+Bonus.
- Our client is an International leader in the HVAC and Climate Controls Industry. Their US Headquarters are in the Central PA area.
- They are looking to hire an experienced Customer Quality Manager to lead the company in all things customer related. This will include listening to, communicating with, and addressing all customer requests. This person will report directly to the Operations Manager and will have direct management responsibility for the Customer Service Technicians. The Quality Manager will work closely with customers, employees, contractors, vendors, etc., to develop product requirements.
- Strong Base salary with benefits & more
- Travel to customer sites to conduct visits and solicit customer feedback
- Review customer feedback with all necessary departments to make changes where needed
- Recognize areas of improvement and implement change that are fact driven, consistently evaluated, and modified as needed.
- Ensure that the company’s Quality Management System conforms to all regulatory and legal requirements
- Report to management on the performance of the Quality Management System which would include the results of the quality audits, corrective actions and implementation plans, etc.
- Recommending overall company strategic direction in terms of inspection methods, processes, equipment, personnel, methodologies, and best practices
- Manage Customer Service Technicians and provide direction.
- Conduct periodic management review meetings
- Review open customer requests, address improvements to satisfy customer expectations.
- College level degree in Engineering
- Six Sigma Certification
- Strong ISO 9001:2008 knowledge. Experience with ISO 14001 and OSHA
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing
- 4 + years’ experience in a Quality Leadership role in a manufacturing company. – Electronics background would be preferred
- Valid Passport required for some international travel
- Salary range depends on experience, $60k - $75k plus bonus
- Benefit package
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch has built a quality reputation helping talent in the professional fields of sales, technology, insurance and management all across the United States find and land exciting and rewarding career positions. We’re a leading provider of professional placement and recruiting services, having placed professionals in 46 states across the U.S., and in six countries around the world. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #ProfessionalCareers