Business Development Representative - Floral Industry - Base to 40k
Inside Business Development Representative / Commercial Account Manager for 50 Year Stable Wholesale Floral Firm Headquartered in York. Base $35k-$40k + Bonus, Commission, Benefits.
- Our client is a Mid- Atlantic Wholesaler, Importer and Broker of fresh cut flowers. They are a very stable company and have been in business for 50+ years. They sell fresh cut flowers, greenery and floral accessories to local wedding and event florists, family owned grocery stores and retail flower shops.
- They are looking for an Inside Sales Representative / Account Manager to work in the York Headquarters. This person will focus on local territories. The candidate that fills this opportunity will be dealing directly with their Wedding and Events division, calling on local florists and flower shops in the aforementioned territories. The role starts off as a hunter, business development role and eventually transitions into a service, account management role once their book of business is established, it is a relationship sale. On top of sales experience, they’re looking for someone with a creative element that is comfortable giving input, acting as a consultant to their clients & suggesting seasonal offerings.
- Base salary + commission, full benefits, opportunity for growth & more.
- Establish and develop new business as well as increase and grow current business, through all means available including prospecting, cold calling, telemarketing, and referrals.
- Making a high volume of calls daily to introduce and grow the business.
- Managing inventory and assisting with buys.
- Placing and fulfilling orders.
- Supporting achievement of division sales goals.
- Following up with customers on a timely basis to provide the highest level of customer service
- Maintaining a high level of contact with top customers.
- 4 year college degree is preferred, but not required.
- 1-2 Years successful experience selling a product or service, in an inside sales or customer service role.
- Floral industry or perishables product knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Artistic eye and ability to act as a consultant in recommending seasonal offerings.
- Experience with CRM; Sage MAS 100 is a plus, but not required.
- Base salary plus a monthly bonus program will put base around $35k-$40k.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Program, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers