Business Development Manager - Corporate and Government
Business Development Manager - Corporate & Government, Detroit, MI
- Experience in preparing Agency/Company specific presentations and proposals that will create a value proposition.
- Have/become industry leader by establishing, building and developing high-quality relationships with Agencies/Companies nationwide and identify specific targets and opportunities.
- Develop strategy for branding our company across all Agencies/Companies and help execute a market penetration strategy for multiple agencies
- Understand specific deliverables, challenges and how we can mitigate those challenges
- Understand Agency/Company specific procurement processes
- Assist proposal development efforts, analysis of solicitations and competition analysis of opportunities.
- Develop a database and metrics to measure our market penetration.
- Collaborate with sales and operations management in the company to ensure and demonstrate a commitment to customer needs and satisfaction before and after implementation of services. Escalate customer issues or challenges as well.
- Operate with the highest level of ethics and integrity with all colleagues and customers.
Attributes for Success:
- Effective leadership skills, which include the ability to influence others, while building internal and external partnerships.
- Proven track record of business development excellence.
- Existing, established relationships with Government entities and/or corporations and full knowledge of the proposal process and regulations.
- Experience with project financing
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with industry and customers.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able and willing to travel 25-50% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or related field.
- 10+ years of successful federal/state/corporate industry experience.
- Specific performance contracting business development experience is preferred.
- Base is commensurate with experience plus a strong commission/incentive package
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers