B2B Outbound Inside Sales Representative - Professional Search Firm
York, PA 17401
Inside Sales Representative - B2B Outbound - Award Winning Professional Search Firm - York, PA
AllSearch, a 17 year old National Professional Search Firm headquartered in flourishing Downtown York, PA has an opening for an Inside Sales Representative to prospect outbound and sell services to businesses throughout the nation.
By coming to work with AllSearch, you will be joining a strong and stable firm that recruits for a deep base of clients located all over North America, as well as internationally, so far 48 states, 6 countries, and counting.
- You must possess the confidence and motivation to get on the phones early and often. Outbound calls and contacts will help you build a pipeline of companies.
- Ideally you will have a natural curiosity for wanting to understand the needs of our clients, their job search and what they ultimately require.
- You are open to training and have a desire to expand your skillset while speaking to leaders throughout the country.
- Take orders via phone
- High outbound call volume, 50-80 calls per day
- Enter orders into billing system accurately and efficiently
- Upon landing order, coordinate customer calls with Recruiter
- 2+ years of proven sales success
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly sales targets
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing up to 80 calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales or customer service environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- PC proficiency with experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be comfortable navigating between multiple computer screens and systems
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma/GED required, Degree is preferred
- Competitive compensation package.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Fully stocked break room
- Pizza luncheon every Friday
- Casual work environment
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCHAllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Manager of Business Development
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
Golf, fishing, geocaching, new culinary experiences and dogs.
What is the biggest mistake companies make?
Not being open to a conversation and allowing sales positions to remain open for extended periods of time. It is not only the loss of revenue from a given territory or market. The cost of losing ground to competitors and having to rebuild a presence is incalculable. These costs are often fractions of our fees.
What’s the biggest compliment a client or candidate ever paid you?
A sales manager once conducted his weekly sales meeting based on his experiences with me and my approach in earning his business. It was quite humbling.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
At various points (in no particular order) I wanted to be an astronaut, a Ghostbuster, a CIA agent, a physicist and Indiana Jones. I am still kind of holding out on being Indiana Jones.
What are the first three things you do when you wake up?
1) Have a concoction of water/apple cider vinegar/secret mystery powders. 2) Feeling invigorated, I proceed to shower. 3) Clean and full of moxie, I take 3 minutes to decide which pair of colorful dress socks will make my day extra special.
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Yogurt, I am big on the yogurt.